If you are a Web master of this page, please read
page you see is called Default.asp and this is one of several default documents
which will be shown if there is no explicitly specified document in URL. In order
to stop showing this page you can delete, rename or replace it with your own default document. Here is the list of other default documents:
Default.aspx, Default.htm, Default.asp, Index.asp, Index.html, Index.htm,
The order of default documents is important. If you have 2 or more default
documents our server will show one which goes earlier in the list.
You also can change the list of default documents in our control panel.
- We have a text and HTML editors built in our file manager which you can use for simple HTML or configuration files corrections. However it is presumed that you already have a web site designed and have it content ready for upload.
- Upload your web site to the same folder with this default document. This will be the Default folder of your website. Default folder configured as an application and web server will be looking for configuration file (Web.Config) in this folder.
You have 2 ways of uploading:
1) The FTP. Make sure that your FTP is set to passive mode (Most likely). You will find the FTP information in Web site's properties page in our control panel.
2) Web based file manager in our control panel. You can speed up the upload with automatic unzip capability.
this time our web servers support Plain HTML files (extention *.htm, *.html), Active
Server Pages (extention *.asp); ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5; ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.0; PHP 5.
You can also store any other types of files.
In order to server your pages to the browser, in the browser’s address bar you need to type the site name followed by the page name (Ex. Your site name is “MySite.com”, the page name is “MyFirstPage.html” located in default folder. Type following in your browser: “MySite.com/MyFirstPage.html”). If you have any of default documents it’s not necessary to add it after the site name.
you have less disk storage assigned to your web site than it’s advertised, but you
can add the storage in the control panel at any moment.
are some of conditions of our web hosting
- Adult or illegal
content is not allowed.
- Any type of
fraudulent web sites (fake banks, credit card companies…) will be deleted immediately
and IP addresses of owners will be reported!
- Our free web
servers cannot be used as a file storage. These are Web Servers.
- Our free web
servers cannot be used as a source of images and or media for other sites (hot
- Web site can
not contain viruses of any kind.
- Web sites registered
with free plans must be visited at least 5 times a month.
- MS SQL databases
registered with free plans must be accessed at least once per month. This means
- SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT or DELETE query must be executed against the database